Client Success Stories
- “Hi Linda, I just wanted to thank you for the unbelievable journey of your coaching over the last 6 months. Coming across Athena in a seminar format, I was initially impressed with your presentation and the way that you held the attendees attention and interest, definitely the best forum of this nature that I have attended. Our decision to engage your coaching services has been totally enlightening for me: I have a much greater understanding of my strengths; I feel much more confident in my management and interpersonal skills; My communication style is more effective, and; My time is much better spent and efficient. At 62, I did not believe that I could gain so much from coaching. Just goes to prove the old saying, “you are never too old to learn” I look forward to future top ups.”D. KeelerCEO, FilePro
- “Linda acted as a group mentor for our Australian Business Women's Network mentornet group this year. She was sensational! I highly recommend Linda as a business coach or mentor whether you have a SME or are in the corporate arena and need to sort out your purpose, goals and direction. Linda’s coaching was personable, objective, insightful, inspiring and she gave us some incredible tools to unlock what we want and where we want to take it. if you get the chance to work with Linda – jump at it!”P. FlandersSenior Account Director at Clemenger Harvie Edge
- “Linda and I worked together and she had a fabulous ability to put a new spin and perspective on the ups and downs of my business and business in general. With her upbeat approach and great techniques, I was able to make simple changes to many of the cogs in my business wheels which in turn have had a profound effect. One of the most valuable aspects of working with Linda would have to be gaining clarity around my values. I’m so much clearer on what’s important to me, it makes it easier to say “no’ when required and more exciting when I say “yes”. This has been highly impactful in terms of the business progression. I’d recommend Linda without hesitation.”M. CollinsSocial Media, Public Speaker, Entrepreneur of the Year 2011
- Hi Linda,Just a quick note to thank you for yesterday.I am a sceptic of such courses and did my very best (I don’t work on a Wednesday) to get out of doing the CPP. I have three kids. So after rearranging my schedule and child-minding arrangements just to be there I confess that I wasn’t very excited. But, yesterday morning before I arrived, I took a deep breath and told myself to be open to the idea of learning new things and meeting new people. And did that happen. You were so engaging and honest and the day seemed to fly by. You covered so many things I’ve been thinking about this year particularly around the narrative I tell myself and how it is actually inhibiting me from being my best. Lately I’ve been trying to channel abundance and a no restraints approach to every facet of my life and it was very neat to see that reflected back yesterday afternoon. So many thanks for your time, efforts and passion! Afterwards I felt very grateful to have been a part of yesterday and I’m very much looking forward to the rest of the modules.
- “Linda has been helping me with business management for some time. With her own business experience and professional training, she knows what she’s talking about. She brings independent advice, insight and structure to business planning, development and coaching. Plus, she is very warm and supportive, which makes working with her a joy.”R. GillespieCEO, Proof Communications
- I originally met Linda at a “League of Extraordinary Women” event and immediately noticed her warmth and non-threatening manner. I asked her to be our guest speaker at a joint event between Y.E.S! (Young Executives for Success) and LuluLemon as I knew her to be a goal-setting expert. Linda’s experience showed in her ability to adapt her style and content to match our purpose of the evening and provided huge value to the audience. In addition to that, in the lead up to the event, Linda was always organised, responsive, enthusiastic, helpful on the night and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her as a speaker and know there will be future opportunities for Linda to speak at future events.”K. Elliott Founder Kate & Kim